The following guidelines are not a legal document, and final interpretation is up to the administrators of this GitLab instance; they are here to provide you with an insight into our content moderation policies.
Terms of Service
may result in account suspension and revocation of access to the service.
- Gore and extremely graphic violence, including artistic depictions
- Nudity, pornography and sexually explicit content, including artistic depictions
- Discrimination against gender and sexual minorities, or advocation thereof
- Racism or advocation of racism
- Sexism or advocation of sexism
- Xenophobic and/or violent nationlism
will result in immediate revocation of access to the service. This content may also be reported to the relevant authorities if deemed appropriate.
- Sexual depiction of children
- Content illegal in Germany and/or France, such as holocaust denial or Nazi symbolism
- Conduct promoting the ideology of National Socialism
Please use the 'report abuse' function if you think you have found anything violating these rules.
When using the service, cookies are used to remember your session, store your preferences and customize elements of layout and/or content of the site.
When using the service, your IP address is used for fraud detection and rate limiting. In addition, no personal data is collected or shared with third parties.
Please note that Administrators are able to see every user, group or project on this instance (as in any other platform or service which is not fully E2E-encrypted). So if you feel the need for a truly private project, you are better hosting a service yourself or work exclusively locally.
If it is possible and practical for you, please use Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) to increase your account's security.
These provisions notwithstanding, the administration of the service reserves the right to revoke any user's access permissions, at any time, for any reason.